Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ATTENTION!! Here is my personal wishlist from my BDSM store! Win a Free Pair of Panties!

ATTENTION ALL MY LOYAL SUBBIES!

As you all know by now and saw in my last posting, I recently just opened my BDSM store! I will be posting new items and weekly deals for items very often! So be sure to stay tuned for that! While browsing through my store I made a wishlist of all the items I love and could use in my/our sessions together! There is some serious equipment on my list for you serious subbies/slaves of mine! Click on the link below to be taken straight there to my wishlist. You could make The Goddess very happy by getting these items for my use, our use in sessions, or even just for your use! So click the link and make me happy subbies! Keep Your Goddess happy, and everybody stays happy!

NOTE: The subbie who gets the most items on the list by next Friday wins a free pair of The Goddesses panties!! So better hurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment