Monday, February 13, 2012

Announcing the Winner of the Wishlist Contest and Picture of the Free Pair of Panties That Were Won!!

I would like to announce the winner of my weekly contest and say congratulations to one of my true subbies! dogoodsub3166 did an awesome job racking up some items off my wishlist from my BDSM Store. Good thing Your Goddess extended the contest until this past Sunday night at midnight because it looks to me that is how you won. You were tied at 3 items with another member then your last item came in Sunday afternoon edging you out and into the winner position! I have posted a pic of the pair of panties that you won below so all others may drool and wish they had won them, haha! So Congratulations once again, hope you enjoy the panties, I know you will probably do something nasty with them!! Enjoy! And better luck next time to all you other subbies that came close. Feel Free to check out my special wishlist from my Bdsm Store anytime to treat the Goddess by CLICKING HERE!


(New Contest Coming In a Day or Two! Stay Tuned and ready to act!)

No comments:

Post a Comment